It can be easy to embrace the good and reject the bad in all aspects of life, this is especially true with intimacy and sexual experiences. Although acknowledging the bad can lead to some powerful self awareness and recognition, it can be difficult to confront these emotions. Rope can be meditative at times, bring peace…
Embracing Your Emotions: All of Your Emotions
What Do I Get From Rope?
I have recently been asked to write a few paragraphs about why I love rope and what I get from it. I know I have written similar writing before but I think it is always good to reflect, so here is a new one on rope and what I get from it. Connection and Communication…
Fly before you can tie?
It seems those learning rope often want to rush straight to suspension, instead of taking the time to learn fundamentals, learn to read people or their partner in rope and acquire the skills to tie. Unfortunately missing the real point of rope in their aim to suspend as quick as they can often without any…
- Bondage | WiseHarsh on The Rope Bottom Guide
- Bondage Rope Roundup – Bound Together on The Rope Bottom Guide
- WykD TK 4 Week Course – WykD.com on The Rope Bottom Guide
- WykD and Wild, or is it Wild and WykD in Turin 2018 – WykD.com on The Rope Bottom Guide
- Rope bottom talk in London Saturday 23rd of January at Anatomie Studio – WykD.com on The Rope Bottom Guide